Home Care Coordinator
There’s no place quite like home. At Serving Seniors, our goal is to enable your loved one to continue living independently in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home for as long as possible. We specialize in arranging and coordinating senior home care services that make it easy for your loved ones to maintain the lifestyle they have always known and loved, with a level of care that adjusts to their changing needs.
Arranging and Overseeing Home Care
From maintaining independent living, to overseeing full-time hospice care, Serving Seniors can assist you in providing your loved one with the same concern and attention you would strive to provide yourself. Our licensed nurse and social worker Professional Geriatric Care Managers understand the unique physical and mental needs of your loved one, and oversee all in-home services to ensure the highest quality of care.
Companionship Services by A Family Friend
Working in collaboration with your Professional Geriatric Care Manager, A Family Friend is a unique service offered by Serving Seniors that can provide your loved one with regular visits, conversation, companionship, and leisure activities of special interest – at an affordable cost. A Family Friend is an attentive, compassionate caregiver who gets to know your loved one’s interests, and assists with needs such as shopping, simple errands, personal correspondence and outings. More than just a companion, A Family Friend is an interested, involved advocate that is familiar with your loved one’s Plan of Care and a complement to other services. A Family Friend communicates with you directly and is supervised by your Professional Geriatric Care Manager.
Our Services Include:
- Identifying home care needs.
- Advising on quality, cost, and types of available home care services.
- Helping to ease acceptance of home care services by your loved one.
- Screening, arranging and overseeing hourly and live-in help.
- Arranging home maintenance and housekeeping services.
Companionship Services by A Family Friend Include:
- Providing regular visits for companionship and conversation at home, in the hospital, or at an assisted living or nursing facility setting.
- Escorting your loved one to, and participating in, scheduled activities.
- Organizing photo albums and Memory Books with your loved one’s life story.
- Assisting with shopping, simple errands and personal correspondence.
- Providing the visible presence of an interested, involved advocate.
- Celebrating special occasions such as holidays and birthdays.